5 Replies Latest reply on Nov 9, 2014 9:44 AM by kcantal

new to postpaid plan

kcantal

Hi! How will i know if i'm using the gosurf999 included in my plan. Do i need to register or not?Recently availed samsung s5 at plan 1799. I was not able to ask the one who assisted me since i'm really sleepy from graveyard shift. Also, at what percent do i charge the samsung s5.

• Re: new to postpaid plan
          hcescala

Hi kcantal to know your availed combos you can tweet or call globe for that or registered your account at globe site from there you can view your availed combos and plan summary details.

kcantal

I already did. So, i do not need to register anymore right?  Now, My question is, how do i know that im already using the gosurf999 or the 4g something. Is there any indication on my phone that im using the gosurf and not the wifi here at home?

kcantal

Also, im entitled to free spotify premium. I registered using my computer instead of my phone. When i tried to use it through my phone... there will be adfiyional charges already.. how to go about it?

hcescala

Hi kcantal no registration needed, it is already part of your plan and what you are using now will fall on the GoSurf allocation

No indication if your using the GoSurf, the best way is to call the hotline if activated na yung GoSurf mo which i am certain since you are now using your postpaid plan

If you are at home and using wifi, turn off your phone's data para sure ka na sa wifi lahat ng data

for the Spotify, no additional charges if you use your laptop for your free premium account..please note may data allocation also yung spotify using your handset.