11 Replies Latest reply on Nov 11, 2014 1:51 PM by reijaurigue

Ip6+

iamcyan

im having a problem with my transaction number for ip6+

• Re: Ip6+
          hcescala

Hi iamcyan ano po problem ng reference nyo?

iamcyan

unable to log in na, GTP71191591 before I'm requesting Kasi to charge to bill instead of paying via credit card. 09178004321 thanks

hcescala

did you click the "cancel transaction" ba?

try to register again with same number and email kung mag go yun means cancelled na yung previous transaction mo.

iamcyan

As per advise by Dobi kailangan daw icancel, kahit ayokong itake ung risk na maging out of stock, I followed Dobi, and boom! Transaction cancelled and now unable to log in na kahit mag pre order pa din ako using different email.

hcescala

Hi iamcyan natry mo ibang browser? i cancelled din may initial pre order kahit since october pa yung registration ko, nakakapanghinayang yung reservation ko, but no choice ako..when i cancelled the previous one, i registered again with different email naging succesful naman sya..

iamcyan

same here october pa un, then last friday i was able to place my order nga, due to system glitches i wasn't able to select charge to bill option, that why im asking Dobi kung paano gaga win, ad she advised me to cancan the previous one any log in using different email address... and boom! hawala na lahat!

aimez-moi, me déteste, je ne m'inquiète pas. c'est MOI!!!