1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 12, 2014 2:53 PM by ronron7

I registered for an Iphone 6 last Nov. 1 and someone called me saying he's from globe and that my application is already approved but why is my application status still on going evaluation?

ronron7

I registered for an Iphone 6 last Nov. 1 and someone called me saying he's from globe and that my application is already approved but why is my application status still on going evaluation?

I talked to a CSR in Globe center in Ayala Cebu and told him that someone called me saying that my application is already approved and is already in the priority list. Im getting worried because when he asked me if the call i got is a 4-digit phone number, i realized that the number registered in my phone is with a complete 11-digit number! Even the CSR was surprised to hear it!

I need someone from Globe to please check if this number is authentic (09175881752).

If the number is really authentic, why is my application still on going evaluation? I received that call 6 days ago and pre-registered last November 1. I'm afraid to cancel my application and apply for a new one since it might take so long before i actually get approved again.

Please anyone help me clarify this. My reference number is GTP71309459.

Thanks!