1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 12, 2014 5:15 AM by ChitoReyes

Please cancel my postpaid application. It's been over a month now :'(

graceann.dino

Hi i would like to ask how long does it takes to cancel my postpaid application? I applied Last October 3 at Allphones Alphaland tower Makati, then i submitted all the requirements needed. After 2 or 3 weeks they were not giving me any feedback since the day i applied. I didn't even had received any calls from them if it was approved or not. So i decided to cancel it last last week. I also informed Allphones where i applied that i'm gonna cancel it.

After almost a week, i called globe and checking if my application was already cancelled, and the agent said that my application is still open and the support team hasn't give any feedback or cancelled yet. I called again the allphones and asked them if they already update globe about my cancellation and they told me that it's already cancelled. Globe already close the case of mine at allphones and maybe globe is not updating yet the cancellation to their office. but everytime i call globe the agent is always saying that its not yet cancelled. so how's that? I cannot re-apply for a new application because of this unfinished cancellation. The agent always saying that they're going to make a report, follow-ups, telling me to keep my line open for the feedback but until now, im still waiting for it. Im very Dissapointed, seriously. Can you help me about this? thanks joshl