0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 12, 2014 3:07 PM by jmlfjbv2012

Reminder for postpaid subscribers...

jmlfjbv2012

i don't know if i'm on the right Discussion group, but I just want to share this...

recently, i separated my group plan into 3 separate plans via globe customer service in SM Dasma. The process takes a while but will be done instantly. The costumer service assistant told us that service fee will be charged to each account due to separation. When the bill arrived, I was surprised of the extra charges piled up on my account, I immediately set my schedule to go back to SM Dasma Globe center to inquire about the extra charges and was told only at that time that extra charges was incurred when i separated the group plan. Less P500 charged to each account for the transfer plus the Group Plan Due which is 1599.++ and the New Plan Due for each account plus a month advance. I was speechless at the moment, and asked the representative again why do I have to pay for the previous plan and the new plan again. I was getting pissed off already, the representative again asked me "When did you get your account separated sir?", i answered, "about last week," the representative said, "Is it on your cut-off date?", I said "No. Why?" then the representative explained that if you separate and change accounts not on cut-off dates, you are going to be charged for the plan you are previously in and will be billed for the plan you are currently in and a month advance... hehehe... My mistake is I don't know about it, on the other hand, i think there are some lapses on the guy the separated my account, maybe he advised me that separating my account not waiting until cutoff will result in what happened. well, i have learned my lesson, i hope it doesn't happen to anyone too... LESSON LEARNED: always ask if there are charges when you need to do some processing with your account...

iyak na lang hahaha...