4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 14, 2014 10:45 AM by neilph

reset fee

bubbles.cinco

joshl hi josh! isn't the reset fee automatically be charged to bill (one time) for recontracting? i've tried hotline and chat support and they all had different answers, some answered yes while some no. can you enlighten on this? already have claim stub and COD for the iphone 6+ but no charge to bill option at that time. thanks!

• Re: reset fee
          joshl

Hi bubbles.cinco,

The full reset fee will automatically be reflected on your next bill. For "charge to bill", this option is only made available to those who have passed a set of criteria as a postpaid customer. Hope this clarifies.

bubbles.cinco

joshl, im kind of confused, you said the full reset fee will automatically be charged to bill? but the charge to bill option on the site is available with certain criteria. i was only hoping that my payout fee/preterm fee be charged to bill (one time charge and full to the next bill), the cashout im willing to pay outright naman.

neilph

hi bubbles.cinco, if the "Charge to bill" option did not show up in step 7 of the pre-order page then you're not qualified for this.  Most probably (and the usual reason for disqualification) is an outstanding balance in your account.  I think you have to bring your account to zero first.

But at this moment, the pre-order page is "gone".  If you have your claim stub already, I don't think you can change your options especially the payment.  If you chose to pick it up at a GBC then maybe you can negotiate there for a charge to bill payment scheme.

For the preterm fee, the general rule is you have to pay it first before your pretermination and recontracting could be processed.