29 Replies Latest reply on Nov 14, 2014 7:27 AM by fervish

Responsible Pre-Ordering - "Ang Daming Atat"

fervish

Hello! Ah the day will be tomorrow and we  are just hours away from holding that mouth-watering, "overpriced and not so smartphone as WILLfindways said" iPhone 6 & 6+! For the past few days since Globe opened its pre-order site, numerous loyal Globe customers pre-ordered. From the announcement to the opening of orders, we have seen plenty of interests.

The day came and everyone was so excited and eager forgetting to use their common sense. Ang daming atat sabi nga ni Will. Sige order ng order. Dumating ang notice to finalize orders, daming problema ang lumabas! May hindi updated ang status at may mali ang napiling kulay. May nagsabi aksidente din daw na napindot ang button. May nakafinalized na ng order pero parang nakatira ng tsinelas trip daw palitan ang kulay. Gumawa naman si Globe ng paraan to solve some issues. Naayos naman sa awa ni Lord. Cge palit ulit ng order. Tapos biglang hindi na makaregister. Sinisi si Globe kasi mali daw ang system nila. May nakapagbayad na ng unit pero walang OR. Sinabi naman ni Globe within 24-48 hours or longer ibibigay. May nagmamakaawa naubusan daw mg stock. Sa bahay kaya nila baka ubos na din ung asukal nila? Meron pang isa may claim stub na nga humihirit pa. Mali naman kay Globe hindi agad agadag issue ng statement or policy in responsible ordering. Tahimik lang namumura tuloy ang mga kawawang agents na nga nga kasi wala silang alam or kung meron man ay kulang. Si sir naman to ease the agitation, escalation ang bukambibig.

I was getting too excited too pero biglang sinabi na ang retention may babaguhin. Nagbasa ako at nagtanung. Ayun alanganin ang policy ngaun sa retention kaya i cancelled my order. D bale marami naman iPhone sa susunod na araw. Wala ako babayaran na cash out kaya bili muna ng starbucks without sugar bukas at magrelax.

This is not intended to harm any specific person or group of person. Natatawa lang ako. Buti na lang hindi nakakahawa ang pagka-T.... 0_o

• Re: Responsible Pre-Ordering - "Ang Daming Atat"
          coolrhyme

Ano ung nagiba sa retention m and force u to cancel ur order?

zyper95

Mostly naman kasi ng umoorder dyan sa iphone are online sellers, kita mo after ma-release yan babaha ng mga binibentang iphone 6/6 + na taga ang presyo.

fervish

Eto po ang sinabi sa akin sa Twitter at Loyalty as i posted in another post.

Edited: To my own understanding, Unli Super Surf 999 is capped now for 1 Gig/day or 3 Gig/month. Globe will throttle down your speed to Edge (2G) once you reached that limit or whichever comes first. Your speed will be back to normal the midnight after you received the warning from 8888. Though you can still browse the net unlimited only with an Edge (2G) connection.

GoSurf on the other hand is in Peso Value. For 999/month you get 5 gig/month. Once you reached that limit your speed will not be slowed down but you will be charged for 2/mb until you reach the anti-bill shocked at 1500 which means from your 999 an additional 501 will be added to your bill.

Comparing the Supersurf and Gosurf, i still prefer Supersurf. If you allow your old plan to be changed, Gosurf policy will be implemented on your plan.

Retaining your plan is not retaining at all. The way i see it, this is Globe's mandatory way of migrating old plans to GoSurf. Although, one thing important is they cannot force you to change it, they need your consent but based on experience Globe and its agents do not explain thoroughly this new offer to its customers. Ganito ang offer nila ngaun sa recontracting so i cancelled my pre-order and stayed with bill rebates."

rmalaga

Bakit sa akin retain pa rin supersurf 1799 ko. Wala naman sila sinabi na nagbago na plan ko.

coolrhyme

Tama. But if u will try to ask the csr sasabhin nla na i mimigrate ung plan to gosurf. For me hindi ako pumayag na i change kaya nga may retain the plan nong pre order. Ang sabi nman nla is mali daw sa site un. Ang skin is its not my fault its urs. Tska. Hindi nla pde palitan ang plan without permission!!  Ano ipa tulfo na ba tong si globe? Or share sa social media pra kmalat ang kalokohan?

Kenneth Ignao

Sent from my iPhone4s

zyper95

Hindi sa pinagtatanggol ko Globe pero kung babasahin nyo yung mga previous contract nyo lalo sa terms ang condition, lahat ng promo ng Globe is subject to change. Pare-pareho tayo pumirma sa contract na yan ang terms and condition. So kung baguhin ni Globe yung data package ng mga promo nila ngayon kahit sa retention call nila yung not us. Besides eto na ata yung gagamitin nilang solusyon dun sa mga nagereklamo ng data cap.

fervish

It's not that we are taking any sides here or defining anyone who has the right to any thing. Neither we should bite the hand that feed us. Let us accept the fact that subscribing to Globe we are bound to its policies. Globe is giving us one of our basic needs. But as subscribers we have the choice to question these policies to suit what we deem is good for us. We have different views and likings to these changes. And what's making us fuss about these changes is coz we are used to getting full usage of what we are paying for and now that it's being limited, we see it us not enough for the amount we are paying for.

I dislike Globe's policies and not its services. Nanghihinayang lang po ako na ung plan na alam ko na sulit at nakasanayan ko ay mapapalitan. I would continue my plan with rebates until it will become extinct.

zyper95

For sure all telcos what to provide us the best value of service for what we are paying for, however Globe does not have the infrastructure needed to give us what the subscribers needs. Globe and other telcos depend on the network provided by PLDT which do all the internet exchange. Monopoly of a single company (PLDT) is the root of all network problems, look at what they are doing now acquiring other telcos just to be on top, advsertising 5G speed sa 4G nga lang sa specific places pa. Example lang dito samin meron S**rt LTE creek lang pagitan di pa rin ako makasagap 3G nila pagong.

coolrhyme

Yeah the services here is too far compare to other countries even though we are paying the same mostly mas mataas p nga ung prices ntin compare sknila

fervish

Yes telcos are improving today in fairness to them. Globe has been keen on improving its own services and i must admit i would not be susbcribing to Globe if not for its improving services. These policies were inplemented to provide equal services to each subscriber even with these PLDT controlled infrastructures. Subscribers are advancing too - up to the point of abusing what has been un-limited before.

In my place, S***t 4G has been consistent for almost a year now so i opened an account with them. Luckily i had been enjoying and will continue to enjoy its 4G for two years - unlimited.

I barely get a Globe 4G on my phone at my place. I had to tweak my network band to 4G only just to get a signal.

I am still hoping Globe will at least modify its capping. Not to remove the capping as i have seen its advantages since its implementation last January but to atleast increase its data allocation with the same pricing.

fervish

rmalaga Good for you. Kailan po kau nagrecontract?