4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 13, 2014 11:26 PM by seantdj

Globe iPhone 6 update received via SMS, no email

seantdj

I received a "Globe iPhone Update" email that mentions the delivery date, and to check their email for required docs needed and other reminders. I won't be at the delivery location most of the day tomorrow and will have someone else receive the unit. Problem is I haven't received any email about said preparations and want to avoid any hassles if I'm not there to receive.

Has anyone here received the said email? If yes, can anyone reply with the content of the email? (just erase any personal or acct details)

• Re: Globe iPhone 6 update received via SMS, no email
          cindie28

last october when i renewed my contract with globe and had the item delivered to our house heto po pinaprepare nila:

1. application form (don't forget to fill-out yung authorization part sa may bandang dulo)

2. 2 valid IDs mo (original and photocopy)

3. 2 valid IDs of the authorized representative (original and photocopy)

(government issued ID's mas prefer like passport, UMID, postal ID, and Voter's ID)

sa experience ko, yung nagdeliver ng unit, nagtxt muna sila sa akin to tell na they're on their way na. kaya make sure to call yung tatanggap ng unit para mahanda niya lahat ng kakailanganin.

cindie28

Dear Valued Subs,

Attached herewith is the Globe recontracting form. Kindly ensure to do the checklist below:

·         Present valid ID’s of the account holder. (photocopy and original for perusal)

·         Present valid ID’s of authorized representative.

·         Fully accomplish the attached form and fully signed by the account holder.

·         Accomplish the authorization letter at the bottom part of the form.

These are all to present upon receiving the handset/offer you have availed. 

Respectfully,

Globe Telecom

This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is intended for the use of the individual or the entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, proprietary, confidential and exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete this E-mail message immediately.

rmalaga

Check your spam/junk email.