last october when i renewed my contract with globe and had the item delivered to our house heto po pinaprepare nila:
1. application form (don't forget to fill-out yung authorization part sa may bandang dulo)
2. 2 valid IDs mo (original and photocopy)
3. 2 valid IDs of the authorized representative (original and photocopy)
(government issued ID's mas prefer like passport, UMID, postal ID, and Voter's ID)
sa experience ko, yung nagdeliver ng unit, nagtxt muna sila sa akin to tell na they're on their way na. kaya make sure to call yung tatanggap ng unit para mahanda niya lahat ng kakailanganin.
Dear Valued Subs,
Attached herewith is the Globe recontracting form. Kindly ensure to do the checklist below:
· Present valid ID’s of the account holder. (photocopy and original for perusal)
· Present valid ID’s of authorized representative.
· Fully accomplish the attached form and fully signed by the account holder.
· Accomplish the authorization letter at the bottom part of the form.
These are all to present upon receiving the handset/offer you have availed.
This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is intended for the use of the individual or the entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, proprietary, confidential and exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete this E-mail message immediately.
thanks, @cindie28. that was very helpful.
Check your spam/junk email.