1 2 3 Previous Next 117 Replies Latest reply on Nov 18, 2014 10:54 AM by rhaynesanpedro

anyone who got their iphone 6 already? through? pick-up? delivery?

gie.sih

anyone who got their iphone 6 already? through? pick-up? delivery?

just got this email from globe

The new iPhone 6 64GB Gold is now YOURS.

Your phone will be delivered right to your doorstep. Orders completed on or before Nov. 10 will be delivered on Nov. 14, and to Metro Manila, Metro Cebu, and Metro Davao only. Other areas will be covered starting Nov. 15. Orders completed after Nov. 10 will be delivered on Nov. 15 onwards, and will follow this schedule:

- Metro Manila: within 3 working days
      - Provincial: within 5-7 working days

Details of your subscription:
      Reference Number: GTP62159695
      Email: gie_sih@yahoo.com
      Account Name: Virginia Chan Sih
      Mobile Number: 09175620330
      Plan:Plan 499
      Unit: iPhone 6 64GB Gold
      Capacity: 64GB
      Color: Gold
      Cash out: 30960
      Payment option: Credit Card

Important Reminders:

1. Prepare the following requirements:
          - Photocopy of valid I.D.
          - Printed copy of this email
          - For new line application: Signed application form and promo certificate
          - For renewal of contract: Signed recontracting form  

2. In the event that you're unable to personally receive your unit, please ensure your authorized representative has the following:
          - Signed authorization letter
          - Photocopy of account holder's valid ID
          - Actual and photocopy of authorized representative's valid ID
          - Printed copy of this email
          - For new line application: Signed application form and promo certificate
          - For renewal of contract: Signed recontracting form

3.  Getting an iPhone will require you to change your current SIM to a Nano SIM. If you requested a Nano SIM, this will be delivered together with your iPhone, and you may call our hotline at 211 then choose self-service to request activation. We recommend that you back up your contacts in your PC or laptop and sync it afterwards to your new phone. If you're already using a Nano SIM, there's no need to activate a new one.

4. The iPhone model you reserved is final and will be given to you on the delivery schedule indicated above. Any changes (i.e., color, plan, capacity, etc.) will be subject to further processing and may result in a delay on the delivery of your unit.

5. Change plan/freebies/boosters will take effect on the day after your next billing cutoff date.

Thank you for choosing Globe! For updates and tips about the latest iPhone, log on to community.globe.com.ph.

* If you've already received / claimed your phone, please disregard this message.

i called CSR a while ago and says that i should expect the UNIT TODAY up to 5pm!

hm....

1 2 3 Previous Next