6 Replies Latest reply on Nov 15, 2014 11:15 PM by gevangelista

Who has my iPhone?

gevangelista

I keep calling the hotline.  No one can give me a straight answer.  One one call they said my phone is with the courier.  I managed to get the number of the courier from them and I called the courier.  The courier asked for my reference number and they informed me that the phone is not with them and they already have the all the phones that are for delivery this weekend.  Again my question, Who has my iPhone???

• Re: Who has my iPhone?
          chicosci

what is the number of the courier?

joel.deguzman.161

Can I also have the number of the courier? Thanks

zyper95

It is possible that the unit was already dispatch going to the courier but they haven't receive it yet. This may be the reason they told you that they have the other unit that is ready for delivery. Another thing with the courier, Globe uses more that one courier. Another possibility that the courier that you have called might not be the one assign to deliver your unit. Try to contact again the hotline and ask for a different contact number for the other courier.

gevangelista

They gave me the the courier, the number of the courier and the name to look for.  It was that specific.  How can the phone be lost in between.  It is either dispatched to the courier or not.  Unless there is a step in between the handover of the unit that they are not telling me about, then one of the two is not telling the truth.  Anyway, there is nothing I can do anymore. If it comes while I'm home then good.  If not then from what I understand from talking to the delivery guy who delivered my other phone then they will keep it and try again.

fervish

And now i am sensing that the blame for the delay of the delivery of the orders will be shifted to couriers/carriers...

gevangelista

I don't really want to find out who is to blame. Probably both sides are to blame.  What is important to me is to know where it is so that I know that the phone does exist and I'm not waiting for a replenishment of stocks.  If it exists then I will have nochoice but to wait for it but if there is no stocks then I just have to get it elsewhere.