3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 17, 2014 8:58 PM by fervish

can i pay my bill in bayad center?

yurii098

at tsaka pla, wala pa kaming narereceive na bill sa globe bago kaming subscriber(postpaid) hindi namin alam kung ano yung pasikot sikot ng bill nyo, mamaya magkapatong patong yung babayaran namen. please help thanks

• Re: can i pay my bill in bayad center?
          fervish

Checking your bill in many ways:

1. Dial *143#

2. Register at globe.com.ph under My Account. Once verified, enroll your mobile number. Verify again by entering the code. Once verified, you can control your account now. Check you balance and Plan Meter Usage is VERY helpful as you can track your daily usage.

3. Download GServices in App Store or Play Store. Enroll your account.

Read and follow the instructions.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
            fervish

Ask the Bayad Center. But i suggest mas maganda po pag sa bank kau magbayad.

zyper95

Yes, you can pay your bill at any Bayad Center available at your location. However, be careful as there are also fake bayad centers also. So to ensure that you payment goes to Globe, you can pay your bill thru the Bank, Globe Store, or Online using credit card or GCash. You can also view your bill online if you are not receiving your bill via the courier by signing here GLOBE.