Hi vicardo, let me ask some questions first:
1. What's your MyPhone Rio's operating system? Is it android?
2. Have you tried to turn on you Data Connection?
3. Does your phone Dual Sim?
4. Did you register for Free Fb already?
5. Have you tried restarting your device?
1. Yes it is. Android Kitkat to be exact.
2. Yes and guess what globe charge me 58 pesos with it. =_=
If it is a Dual Sim phone, check your Sim Settings then check if your data is set on the sim you are using (whether Sim1 or Sim2)
First, check your APN settings (Prepaid: http.globe.com.ph ; Postpaid: internet.globe.com.ph)
Then, check for any signal indicator for internet (Edge, H, H+)
You may also try this link Cannot Connect | Troubleshooting | Help and Support