The question is a week old but you still might want to know how.
You can track your plan usage by
1. Logging or Creating an account at Globe Telecom – Phones, Plans, Promos and Services
2. Under My Account, sign in your account that you have created.
3. Enroll your mobile number that you want to track.
4. From the account portal/dashboard, there are self service options which your can take advantage of
5. Plan Meter Usage is where you can track how many SMS you spent and how many left, the minutes used and left from your combos and the data that you have used for using the internet.
6. You can change your combos too by clicking the Change my plan at the right side.
7. Feel free to explore the options as mostly you can get your answers about your account especially your billing statements from the portal.
7. You might want to download in your phone the GServices from App Store or Play Store so you can check your balance too. (I am still waiting for a Windows Phone version ^_^).
Explore the wonders Globe has offered through this portal...