14 Replies Latest reply on Dec 11, 2014 8:51 AM by iamling143

WORST Customer Service EVER!

hbentazal

I contacted customer support thru chat and we started 10PM 11.22.2014 until now we are not done yet (00.23 Nov.23.2014) and she is no longer responding to my questions. She left just like that?.I am still BUZZING her now! She left the customer hanging. I only 3 simple questions. WHY am I still billed for unwanted charges from 2474 when in fact I already followed their instruction to send STOP ALL to 2474 last Oct.08 but my bills still reflect the 2474 charges in October and November. WHY is GLOBE allowing such UNFAIR PRACTICES. I did not enroll nor sent a message to 2474, they are sending me advertisements thru text and I was charged for their advertisements! Are they going to Reverse the charges because in the first place it was them who sent the messages.

PLEASE GLOBE IMPROVE YOUR SUPPORT TEAM! I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO INFORM THE PUBLIC OF YOUR POOR SERVICE. THEY  DESERVE TO KNOW.

• Re: WORST Customer Service EVER!
          zyper95

Actually you are not alone in this kind of predicament, other subscribers are also having issues from 2474 (including me). The 2474 is a third party company called eFactory. I don't know how this type of company allowed to operate here in the philippines which it does not even provide a useful service. More so, this company usually trick you by enrolling your mobile number from a website (usually survey links) they have created. I have tried all the suggestion given by the hotline representatives but it doesn't work, it looks that this eFactory intended not to remove your subscription from their database this is the reason sending STOP ALL or any combination is not working. My suggestion is call the hotline Contact Us, tell the agent to assist you to block the said 2474 inform them that the instruction how to stop the service is not working. After that, request for the reversal of the charges of the Club Content Subscription. Just be patient with the agent, they will sure assist you on this (this what I have done and they are very much helpful).

hbentazal

Thank you for the suggestion zyper95, I contacted again Globe Chat Support today and unlike yesterday, they are better than yesterday.  I requested them to block 2474 and they processed the request, they also reversed the charges though the resolution process is still so slow, it took almost 2 hours again. they reply so late. take around 5 to 10 mins to reply to a single question. I feel much better now talking to these 2 reps.

fervish

And what's more unacceptable and annoying is that when you ask for reversal they will tell you that it is a valid transaction appearing in their system. I was billed more than 300 first and when i called 211, the agent said those are valid transaction and cannot be reversed. That made me angry and i lost it. I said things to the poor agent who doesn't seem to know what he was talking. Being nice doesn't seem to work with Globe's agents most of the times. This content subs only happens with Globe and i wonder why it is being allowed!

hbentazal

Hi Fervish,

They just reversed my charges. Feel a lot better. I actually informed them about Republic Act 7394 or the Consumer Act of the Philippines. They also told me the same thing like the charges are valid but I insisted that we were not given the option to deny or receive the SMS from 2474. They just sent the messages and then we are charge for the SMS.

zyper95

Let us try to give benefit of the doubt to the agents receiving our calls, this people are only doing its job informing us what are the charges. And yes, they are correct telling you that it is a valid transaction since it shows that you are subscribe to 2474. They don't have the information if the 2474 is legit or not. All we just need to do is to explain it properly, we don't need to be rude. If an agent unable to process your request then try another agent, so far all the agent I spoken was able to process my request for the reversal and they are very much helpful. They even advise me if it happen again I just call them back and they will try to assist me to block 2474 from my account so I won't be charge again.

hbentazal

I think it depends on the agent, there are really lousy agents out there. But no matter how annoyed and irritated I am, I never really speak ill towards them because my sister is also a customer service rep and I feel for them. I post my concern here to get Globe's attention on the services their consumers are receiving and will act on improving it to give us a better globe experience. They say, the worst comment is the most honest feedback the businesses can get to improve their business. . Anyways thanks again for the help

fervish

The guy that i spoke with incessantly told me that it was a valid transaction and that it was initiated by the end user. I specifically retorted back that how could that happen as i never or nothing appears in my sms history that i subscribed to it. Instead, he keeps telling me that as a user i should be aware of my usage of my phone. An agent trying to lecture me on what should i do with my mobile. As i said, i lost it. I asked him for any remedies on it but he insisted it cannot be reversed. I asked him to cancel the subscription but after another billing, i had the same charges.

Being rude is not my attitude, i am just trying to make a point. Unfortunately, the guy i spoke with doesn't seem to get my point. I only lost my temper when someone accused me of doing something i did not nor will ever do - like subscribing to a content, etc. .And for the record, i never cursed anyone over the phone.

zyper95

fervish the agent is not accusing you, merely informing you on what they see at their end. There are a lot of subscribers who have the same issue with 2474 but they are able to request for the reversal of the charges. Losing your temper will not bring you positive result. The community is here to assist plan holders and prepaid subscribers, and our moderators are also a tag away just in case our concern was not addressed by the hotline to better improve the experience of being a Globe subscriber. Just stay cool my fellow community.

fervish

"Sir kayo po ang nagsubscribe sa content na nacharged kau. Baka po nagbigay kau ng number nyo sa internet or nagreply kau sa text messages. Kasi hindi kau machacharge kung hindi naman kau ang nagsubscribe." Those are his exact words. Globe is aware of that there are many subscribers having the same issues with 2474 but they are not doing anything. The first time i asked for reversal, i was blamed that i did it. Those are small amounts and should not be an issue to anyone losing his temper, but for me, the amount matters most especially when you are fully aware that you did not initiate the subscription.

Observing the community, account related issues are not being address here and are only being escalated. Hotlines never seem to have all the answers thus this community but most of the times, they are referred back to the hotlines as the admins and mod do not have access to it. You cannot extend full services to customers when you have limited resources. Tell that to your superior. A mere question of how do i get the puk of my sim or what is my pocket wifi password - should those information be given prior to the use of the sim or pocket wifi? They shouldn't be asking those questions here. They should have known right at the store they bought it.

fervish

Anyway, those are isolated cases as i understand and based on the agent's actuation, it was his first time to deal with the 2474. And the title of this thread does not define Globe as worst because of a single issue. As i keep saying, i have seen Globe improving in anyway it can. Though slowly but at least meron naman improvement.

einna75

I was also billed last.month amounting to P750 for the club content subscription i was really shocked kasi i dont even remember na nagdownload ako for anything and  and now its from gameloft that is pestering me. Guys please help me what to do nakakasira talaga ng araw pag nakareceive ng mga scam like this. Wala ba talagang magagawa ang globe sa mga ganitong klaseng scam.

hbentazal

Hi,

You can contact globe either chat or phone and request to have the charges reversed. I do not know how to stop but they can surely tell you how. They told me before to send STOP to 2474 (i forgot the exact numbers) but it did not stop last time I contacted them, sila ang nag deactive nung "subscription" ko daw.