6 Replies Latest reply on Dec 4, 2014 12:14 PM by otzomojal

iphone 6 delivery

leizm

Im just wondering whats the possible delay of the delivery here in manila? I ordered my iphone 6 last nov 15 was promised to be delivered on nov 19, up to now I havent received any unit nor call or text from globe and from the courier.

• Re: iphone 6 delivery
          aymandrea5

me too

jeromealdrichbulan

We have the same situation. Until now wala p rn. It's been 9 days. Grabe globe. Wala pang mtino na mkausap sa hotline. Sana nmn may mkatulong saatin joshl

raeannealariao

Grabe December na wala pa rin ung phone ko No feedback from Globe parin. Dapat Nov 15 nareceive ko na siya eh

gsilva

hey, just new here and trying to see if there 's any resolution provided for delayed iPhone delivery.

I have it ordered and paid last 11/12, already tried everything I can to reach out with them. Hotline, Chat and Store and it didn't help me. Got tired on talking to them and getting a lot of excuses and promises. Hopefully,someone or moderator here can help me out.

gsilva

thanks fervish, who's updating the file and are they checking it from time to time?

otzomojal

hi!

You need to have your reference number with you. if you already have, dont call Globe anymore. followup with DBShenker. they are the one who is handling Globe handset delivery. their number is +632 982 9999. try mo yung local 4412 and 4418. give them your reference number yung 8 digit. ithink nagstart yun ng 700****. doon mo malalaman kung nasend na ng mga taga globe yung order mo or hindi pa. pag sinabi nila na wala pa sa kanila, then followup with globe. email them and copy DTI and NTC.

If you want a faster one, check globe's website. get the names of their VP for Sales or VP for Customer Experience then message them at facebook regarding your problem. Take note, get the name of the person you are talking with para istate mo din dun sa concern na sasabihin mo.