2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 26, 2014 10:38 AM by iloverajane

Bad Timing Calls from Globe

iloverajane

I went to Globe Business Center at SM General Santos 3 days ago to follow up my postpaid application 2 weeks ago. I was advised to anticipate a call from Globe Manila within 48 hours for the verification. Globe (027392500) called me around 8:29 this morning but I missed the call due to some urgent matters. I called the hotline to inform that I missed the call from Globe and that I am ready to entertain the call at that time. The agent advised to report the issue encountered and that I have to wait for another call within 48 hours from Globe. Around 1:34pm, 027392500 called back with less than 3 seconds ring and call was ended. Again, I didn't get the call.

I would like to suggest that they should attempt at least 3 times to make sure that the clients will receive the calls. Can't stand of calling the hotline every time I miss the calls due to bad timing. I appreciate positive feedbacks on this matter. I guess 2 weeks of waiting is enough for the verification of my postpaid application. Hopefully I could receive another call before the day ends.

Job Order no. 69225875.

Thank you Globe!

• Re: Bad Timing Calls from Globe
          zyper95

It would be better to visit the store where you file your application. They should be able to approve your application right there unless Globe needs to verify something regarding the documents you submitted. If you will try to call the hotline to follow up your application, it would be better to provide them a specific time and day so you won't miss their call (that's what I did). I will try to tag our community manager joshl and paulos maybe they may able to assist you.

1 of 1 people found this helpful