4 Replies Latest reply on Jan 31, 2016 8:43 AM by zazezizozu

5mbps broadband user on and off connection

archer23

5mbps broadband user po ako and my problem start last oct.21 nawala po ako ng internet connection up to oct.28 1week mahigit po ako araw2 na tumatawag sa hotline to check if when? at first pinagbigyan ko nalang kasi may maintenance and upgrade daw ang globe, sa akin naman ahh sige antayin ko nalang kasi upgrade naman its for good... and now ito na nga po since pagpasok ng month of november ay tila naging christmas lights na po yung connection (on and off), tambak nadin po ang job order ko 5 or 6, yun last is job order:18281803 ang sabi may prob daw sa box kc kapag angat baba yung landline phone na disconnect yung internet connection... ang tanong is ano po ang magandang gawin dito? paulit ulit nalang po ang prob, nauubosan na po ako ng pasensya, matagal na po ako globe subscriber, now my internet connection is draining my patience nkaka stress na sya... thanks...

• Re: 5mbps broadband user on and off connection
          fervish

You may want to refer to this. Or you may want to extend your patience and hear them apologize every time you make a report.

ARTICLE 6: TERMINATING AND SUSPENDING THE SERVICE
          6.1 You may cancel the Service at any time by:
          (a) giving us thirty (30) days prior notice (please note that you are required to give us this notice if you do not wish to continue to use the Service after the end of the minimum subscription period), otherwise we will continue to supply the Service to you and you will continue to be charged for the Service), or
          (b) giving us notice (whether in the form of a letter or a call to our Customer Service Hotline), if:  (i) we breach a material term of this Agreement and we cannot remedy that breach, except if such breach was a result of circumstances reasonably attributable to you; or  (ii) we breach a material term of this Agreement, which we can remedy, but we do not remedy that breach within thirty (30) days after you give us notice requiring us to do so; or  (iii) due to force majeure.

joshl

Hi archer23,

I sent you a private message regarding this. Kindly check your inbox.

zazezizozu

I got the same problem to this 5mbps internet speed will always cuts on/off. Please globe! Please fix this. Im globe subcriber for almost 4 years.