Ask the Community
After confirming your email address, you'll be able to create an account and access the site.
Sign in using your account with:
I would like to have internet with the following requirements:
- need it only specific months (prepaid)
- need to cover a big house/area (those USB and hotspot WiFi things seem insufficient) - don't need "on the go" devices
- 3G (H+) is fine, no landline option
- no data limits or at least specific high fixed limits (GoSurf prepaid)
I thought of prepaid GoSurf in combination with:
- Tattoo 3G USB + some specific good (TP-Link?) router with USB modem support and dedicated WiFi antennas? If that's best: which specific Huawei USB model+version is currently used?
Or these alternatives:
- Do the Tattoo Home routers have prepaid support / is that possible?
- Could the Mobile WiFi things run 24/7? (not preferred since probably relatively weak WiFi strength)
+ in any case probably 1 or 2 WiFi extenders.
What would be my best option?
Help is very much appreciated. Thanks.
Retrieving data ...