10 Replies Latest reply on Dec 22, 2014 7:51 AM by iamling143

Planning to go for a Plan

icemhan

Hi guys! I am planning to get a post paid plan for iphone 6 (64gb), well honestly this would be my first time to get a plan (Because i always go for unlock/prepaid iphone). I got a lots of questions so here we go,

Here is what I think that I should include in my package for Plan 499 (18 Months):

- Go Surf 299 - Less 299 PV

- All Net Combo - Less 100 PV

Remaining Consumable: 251 PV

+ Booster Unli Calls and Texts to Globe/TM - Plus 599

Total Monthly Bill should be - P1,098

+ Gadget Cash-out of P33,610

Here is my Question:

1.) If I am correct Go Surf allows you to use internet (FB,instagram,viber, etc.) but what is the meaning of 700mb + Spotify?

2.) For example if I already used all my combo and my 251 PV, does it forbid me to text/call until next month?

3.) Saka if I already made my mind applying for a plan do I need to pay the P33,610 right away?

4.) Then after paying puro monthly nalang ba babayaran or may mga hidden charges pa ito?

5.) Idk but wala yata na unli calls or text sa combo puro booster lang?

6.) Meron din bang unli calls to other networks?

Thank you for your help guys!

• Re: Planning to go for a Plan
          jujut ..

1.) If I am correct Go Surf allows you to use internet (FB,instagram,viber, etc.) but what is the meaning of 700mb + Spotify?

yes, GoSurf allows you to surf in the internet what ever app you will use that needs a data.. for more info about GoSurf and Spotify you may check this GoSURF | Plans and Promos | Mobile Internet - Globe then clickLearn More about Spotify

** Guidelines and Conditions:

• Only customers on GoSurf or PowerSurf are eligible to register to Spotify Premium. If you are a customer without any data plan or a customer on SuperSurf, you must register or shift to GoSurf first before you can register to Spotify Premium.
          • Spotify is currently available for Android, iOS, Windows 8 and BlackBerry 7 users.
          • Your Spotify freebie expires together with your GoSurf plan. This means, Spotify free access ends when your GoSurf subscription expires
          • Only customers who activated Spotify will be auto-renewed to the paid version.
          • Customers on GoSurf who activated Spotify Premium for free:

Will get Spotify text notifications

Spotify subscription will be autorenewed unless the customer unsubscribes.

• Customers on GoSurf who did not activate Spotify Premium for free:

Will get Spotify text notifications

• Spotify subscription will expire at the end of the promo period unless the customer subscribes again.
          • Maintaning balance for prepaid is P1.

2.) For example if I already used all my combo and my 251 PV, does it forbid me to text/call until next month?

No, you will still be able to continue the service but it maybe on top of your bill ..

3.) Saka if I already made my mind applying for a plan do I need to pay the P33,610 right away?

Yes, and it's for the PreTerm Fee.. since you still have to pay for the rest of your contract or lock-up to globe..

4.) Then after paying puro monthly nalang ba babayaran or may mga hidden charges pa ito?

if you have a self discipline with what plan you applied most probably there will be no other charges, but if not and your abusing your postpaid plan worst case scenario is there will be lots of extra charges on top of your bill..

5.) Idk but wala yata na unli calls or text sa combo puro booster lang?

you may check to this for the infos of boosters and combos My Super Plan Terms and Conditions - globe.com.ph

6.) Meron din bang unli calls to other networks?

Contact Us 

icemhan

What does 700mb mean? Is this the speed? Do I have maximum usage? Thanks guys

iamling143

Hi icemhan!

1.) 700 MB is the allowable data usage for 1 month. If you have fully consumed it before the billing cycle ends, you will be charged 2.00 Php per MB of successive use. This should be deducted from the remaining PV first before you're charged on top of your bill.

2.) Depends on your spend limit. After using up all PVs, you should be charged with normal pay as you go rates. The SPEND limit will determine your allowable excess for a certain billing cycle. For example, my credit limit is 500 Php and I already used up all PVs. If I reach or exceed my spend limit of 500 Php, my services will be barred to avoid incurring further excess charges. I've seen na may unli ka pinili so no worries.

3.) Yes po, you need to pay the cash-out upfront.

4.) You should be charged on a normal recurring amount as long as you don't incur excess charges for data and other add-on services like combos and whatnot. Sa experience ko dati, I only pay 1799 monthly basis straight for ilang months.

5.) Boosters lang po ang may unli wala sa combos.

6.) Wala po unlicalls to other networks.