6 Replies Latest reply on Dec 8, 2014 5:37 PM by fervish

Good day!i have concern...

djapple

my concern lang po aq about my plan i availed last 2012 handset and sim are lost last 2013 reported this incident for 5 times called your customer service for 5 times and 5 times na din kayong tumatawag sa kin na my babayaran na ganitong amount despite the fact that it was reported stolen and recently lang tumawag nanaman din ung agent nyo na may outstanding balance nanaman daw aqng 11k i didnt expect this..hindi nyo nga aq nabigyan ng replacement na sim para dun anu po bang dapat q pang gawin para matapos natong incident na to nakakadisappoint lang talaga...

• Re: Good day!i have concern...
          jujut ..

did you requested for temporary suspension of your line ?? if yes, this suspension last for 30 days only most probably the first time na nag request ka ng suspension ng line automatic na nag reconnect agad since 30 days lng kase yon but then with your concern pwede ka mag coordinate nlng and makipag usap ng maayos sa CSR Contact Us or pwede den nmn na mag visit ka ng any GBC para mapag usapan nyu ng maayos ung concern mo.. 

• Re: Good day!i have concern...
            fervish

Lost of sim does not stop your obligation in paying your monthly bill. Termination of the account is the only way to stop it. In your case, if i may say this, when you reported for the lost of sim, i believed you were advised to go to a Globe store for a replacement. Only Globe store can replace lost sim. The hotline will only process the temporary suspension of your account with your approval and will refer you to a Globe store for sim replacement. It is also your obligation as a subscriber to go to the store for sim replacement.

Blaming each will not make you any good. As apparently, you do still have an obligation which you should clarify. For your own good as once you won't settle any deliquent balance, you will not be allowed to open a line again unless you pay. Call 211 as your account has been endorsed to a collecting agent already. Negotiate for any reasonable amount so you will clear your name.