1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 8, 2014 9:42 AM by jujut ..

can I borrow a large amount of load?

jamesg3rald

can I borrow a large amount of load?

• Re: can I borrow a large amount of load?
          jujut ..

we have GTSOS ::

GTSOS is a service that loans eligible Globe Prepaid and TM Customers with Globe to TM SMS and P1 load which they can avail and use even without load. Full amount of service loaned will be collected via automatic deduction upon Customer’s next top-up.

Remarks::

• GTSOS10 and GTSOS20 are for pre-selected customers only.

• Emergency SMS Service will expire after 24 hours. After the expiry, settle payment for the loan service will be deducted upon 1st reload.

• P1 load balance given thru GTSOS can be used as a regular texts to Globe to Globe,Globe to TM or Globe to other network.

• A text message will be sent after user has been charged: Thank you for using the Emergency Text Service on [DATE & TIME]. P4 has been successfully deducted from your current load as of [TIMESTAMP].

• You can avail of this loan via text registration, even if you have zero load or with existing balance.

• You may now access GTSOS4 via *143#. Choose My Account then select Emergency Text Service

GTSOS P4.00 for 3 Intra SMS valid for 1day + P1 Load 3733           P 4.00

GTSOS10 P10.00 for 9 Intra SMS valid for 1day + P1 Load 3733      P 10.00

GTSOS20 P20.00 for 19 Intra SMS valid for 1day + P1 Load 3733    P 20.00