13 Replies Latest reply on Dec 23, 2014 2:01 PM by hiankiatc.dy

My Tattoo Home Broadband installed last Nov. 16, 2014 not yet activated until now. What will I do?

hiankiatc.dy

I just asking the concern Globe division/ personnel on why until now my installed Tattoo Home Broadband not yet activated...

• Re: My Tattoo Home Broadband installed last Nov. 16, 2014 not yet activated until now. What will I do?
          zyper95

Call the hotline Contact Us inform them at your account is not yet activated. You can also try to turn off and on your modem and check if you will get any connection.

• Re: My Tattoo Home Broadband installed last Nov. 16, 2014 not yet activated until now. What will I do?
              hiankiatc.dy

To: Zyper95,

The internet is connected but NO INTERNET ACCESS... I contacted Globe Hotline @ Globe, SM Rosales kanina 5:48 PM & the person I talked with in the hotline phone said that I just wait for 24 hours to 48 hours... I hope it will be activated... Thanks Zyper95...

zyper95

Good to know. If in case within 2 days you still don't have connection demand to have an onsite visit so they can check it properly, tell them to have your request prioritize since your waiting to have your connection for almost a month.

hiankiatc.dy

Goodday,

I would like to verify if we arestill going to have our ‘My Home Tatoo Broadband’ connected to the network. Ithas been an inconvenience for me and my family for not having an internetconnection for the past two months. Our application for an installation almosttook us a month and now it’s taking the same amount of time for our modem to beconnected to the network and gain internet access.

We first applied for an installationaround the last week of October and it was cancelled. It was due to a misunderstandingwith one of the personnel at the SM City Rosales branch of Globe Telecomregarding the speed of internet connection we wanted. We were advised to cancelthe request and reapply for another. We applied again for the second time lastNovember 14, 2014. During the processing of the said application, there was afield agent that offered for immediate connection dated November 16, 2014. He,the field agent, said that our application at SM City Rosales wasn't processedyet and could still cancel it after his installation. So we proceeded with theinstallation. After two days, November 18, 2014, the man in-charge forinstallation of SM Rosales called to schedule the date of installation. Weinformed them that a field agent already installed a modem for us and we will cancelthe application at SM Rosales. That’s when the problem started. Since then theactivation of our line and internet connection haven’t been activated.

We tried your previous suggestionthat we should call the ‘Globe Hotline’ last December 12 and 17, 2014. We toldthem that since we have been waiting for the activation for almost a month now sincethe installation date, we demanded to beprioritized and an on-site inspection. Their response was to wait for 24-48hours, but until now no one came for an on-site inspection and our modem isstill not connected to the network. We are in need of the internet connectionas soon as possible especially now that it is the holiday season. Do we need towait further or are we going to apply for the cancellation and find otherinternet service provider?

Thank you for your response.

hiankiatc.dy

Goodday,

I would like to verify if we arestill going to have our ‘My Home Tatoo Broadband’ connected to the network. Ithas been an inconvenience for me and my family for not having an internetconnection for the past two months. Our application for an installation almosttook us a month and now it’s taking the same amount of time for our modem to beconnected to the network and gain internet access.

We first applied for an installationaround the last week of October and it was cancelled. It was due to a misunderstandingwith one of the personnel at the SM City Rosales branch of Globe Telecomregarding the speed of internet connection we wanted. We were advised to cancelthe request and reapply for another. We applied again for the second time lastNovember 14, 2014. During the processing of the said application, there was afield agent that offered for immediate connection dated November 16, 2014. He,the field agent, said that our application at SM City Rosales wasn't processedyet and could still cancel it after his installation. So we proceeded with theinstallation. After two days, November 18, 2014, the man in-charge forinstallation of SM Rosales called to schedule the date of installation. Weinformed them that a field agent already installed a modem for us and we will cancelthe application at SM Rosales. That’s when the problem started. Since then theactivation of our line and internet connection haven’t been activated.

We tried your previous suggestionthat we should call the ‘Globe Hotline’ last December 12 and 17, 2014. We toldthem that since we have been waiting for the activation for almost a month now sincethe installation date, we demanded to beprioritized and an on-site inspection. Their response was to wait for 24-48hours, but until now no one came for an on-site inspection and our modem isstill not connected to the network. We are in need of the internet connectionas soon as possible especially now that it is the holiday season. Do we need towait further or are we going to apply for the cancellation and find otherinternet service provider?

zyper95

As much as I wanted to help you, however I am not part nor a Globe employee I will just tag joshl or paulos our community manager maybe they can assist you further with your concern.

hiankiatc.dy

To: Zyper95

I hope you can relay our problem to community manager as soon as possible... And they can help us to facilitate the solutions of our concern.Thanks Zyper95 for your immediate response!

hiankiatc.dy

TO; JOSHI & PAULOS,

Can you help me withthe problem I have? If you can then please help me… Thanks!

For your references: (PLEASE REFER TO E-MAIL BELOW)

Dec. 20, 2014 @ 6;01 PM

My e-mail To: Zyper95

Good day,

I would like to verify if we are still going to have our ‘My Home TatooBroadband’ connected to the network. It has been an inconvenience for me and myfamily for not having an internet connection for the past two months. Ourapplication for an installation almost took us a month and now it’s taking thesame amount of time for our modem to be connected to the network and gaininternet access.

We first applied for an installation around the last week ofOctober and it was cancelled. It was due to a misunderstanding withone of the personnel at the SM City Rosales branch of Globe Telecom regardingthe speed of internet connection we wanted. We were advised to cancel therequest and reapply for another. We applied again for the second timelast November 14, 2014. During the processing of the saidapplication, there was a field agent that offered for immediate connectiondated November 16, 2014. He, the field agent, said that ourapplication at SM City Rosales wasn't processed yet and could still cancel itafter his installation. So we proceeded with the installation. After two days, November18, 2014, the man in-charge for installation of SM Rosales called toschedule the date of installation. We informed them that a field agent alreadyinstalled a modem for us and we will cancel the application at SM Rosales.That’s when the problem started. Since then the activation of our line andinternet connection haven’t been activated.

We tried your previous suggestion that we should call the ‘GlobeHotline’ last December 12 and 17, 2014. We told them that since wehave been waiting for the activation for almost a month now since theinstallation date, we demanded to be prioritized and an on-siteinspection. Their response was to wait for 24-48 hours, but until now noone came for an on-site inspection and our modem is still not connected to thenetwork. We are in need of the internet connection as soon as possibleespecially now that it is the holiday season. Do we need to wait further or arewe going to apply for the cancellation and find other internet serviceprovider?

REPLY: E-mailed byZyper95 last Dec. 20, 2014; 6:03pm

As much as I wanted tohelp you, however I am not part nor a Globe employee I will just tag joshl or paulos our community manager maybe they can assist youfurther with your concern.

FROM: Hian Kiat C. Dy with E-mail Address: hkcdmd@yahoo.com.ph

hiankiatc.dy

To: Zyper95

Good day, I would like to verify if we are still going to have our ‘My Home Tatoo Broadband’ connected to the network. It has been an inconvenience for me and my family for not having an internet connection for the past two months. Our application for an installation almost took us a month and now it’s taking the same amount of time for our modem to be connected to the network and gain internet access. We first applied for an installation around the last week of October and it was cancelled. It was due to a misunderstanding with one of the personnel at the SM City Rosales branch of Globe Telecom regarding the speed of internet connection we wanted. We were advised to cancel the request and reapply for another. We applied again for the second time last November 14, 2014. During the processing of the said application, there was a field agent that offered for immediate connection dated November 16, 2014. He, the field agent, said that our application at SM City Rosales wasn't processed yet and could still cancel it after his installation. So we proceeded with the installation. After two days, November 18, 2014, the man in-charge for installation of SM Rosales called to schedule the date of installation. We informed them that a field agent already installed a modem for us and we will cancel the application at SM Rosales. That’s when the problem started. Since then the activation of our line and internet connection haven’t been activated. We tried your previous suggestion that we should call the ‘Globe Hotline’ last December 12 and 17, 2014. We told them that since we have been waiting for the activation for almost a month now since the installation date, we demanded to be prioritized and an on-site inspection. Their response was to wait for 24-48 hours, but until now no one came for an on-site inspection and our modem is still not connected to the network. We are in need of the internet connection as soon as possible especially now that it is the holiday season. Do we need to wait further or are we going to apply for the cancellation and find other internet service provider? Thank you for your response.