2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 16, 2014 10:28 AM by TJ of GCash

Paypal: Unable to add card. Expired?

dman

"This debit or credit card has expired. Please update the expiration date for this card or use a different card."

I have money on the account. I have used both my local address aswell as the US address i am supposed to use. I´ve tried atleast 5-6 different CVV´s but i always get the very same result.

"This debit or credit card has expired. Please update the expiration date for this card or use a different card."

I even renewed my subscription in an attempt to receive a new creditcard number.

Instead i now have a subscription valid until 12/31/2016. For something i cannot use.

I´ve only used the Gcash app, i should say. And the only expiration date i have found is the 31/12/2016.

As i go through the website i am now presented with a completely different expiration date.

• Re: Paypal: Unable to add card. Expired?
          fervish

You should contact paypal immediately. This is globe. :-)

• Re: Paypal: Unable to add card. Expired?
            TJ of GCash

Hi dman! There are two kinds of expiry dates for GCash American Express Virtual Pay: One is the expiry for the actual subscription for the service, and one is for the expiry of the virtual card. In your case, you might have accidentally inputted the expiry of the subscription to GCash American Express Virtual Pay.

Kindly open your GCash Mobile app, go to GCash American Express Virtual Pay, and tap the card on the screen to see the expiry date of your virtual card. You can use that on PayPal and other websites that accept American Express. Also take note that you should use GCash American Express Virtual Pay on the US version of PayPal.