A few minutes ago I have spoken with a globe CSR. I wanted to change my availed combos in order to accommodate the Lifestyle Bundled Apps. In the course of my conversation with the CSR I learned that each bundle app has its own data allocation:
* Navigation bundle (Waze, Google Maps, grab taxi etc) has 150mb limit
What do these blurbs insinuate: (Capitalization mine)?
* Text NAVIGATION 99 to 8888 to enjoy these apps ALL DAY, ALL MONTH. Only P99 for 30 days.
* CHAT TO SAWA with your friends..
* Update your newsfeed, keep track of everyone's birthdays, share funny images, and more on Facebook.. ENJOY ALL-DAY Facebook for 30 days, for only P199.
* With these Lifestyle Bundles, YOU HAVE THE FREEDOM to choose and access only the apps you need to live the lifestyle you want!
I hope Globe will be more transparent in promoting these lifestyle bundled apps (at the very least) as a way of saying thank you to the loyal globe customers. Putting a disclaimer notice on the very same web page will be very helpful to us.