2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 17, 2014 4:13 PM by iggy

128 gb iphone 6 plus unavailable after one month of waiting!!!

kjm

My application for a 128 gb iphone 6 plus postpaid plan has been approved for more almost a month now, but when they called to inform me that my application was approved, they said that my desired unit wasn't available YET and they only had the 16 gb variant in stock. Then I said I was willing to wait until a 128 gb space grey unit becomes available and they said that they'd let me know once my desired unit is already in stock... that was MORE THAN 3 WEEKS AGO.

I got another call today saying that they only had the 16gb unit which I have no intention of getting. I applied in the GBC in SM Bacoor. Should I keep waiting until the 128 gb unit finally arrives in their branch or should I start from scratch and reapply in a different GBC??? Will it make a difference, or is the 128 gb space grey iphone generally scarce across all GBCs in Manila???

The wait has been absurdly LONG so any insight would be highly appreciated.

• Re: 128 gb iphone 6 plus unavailable after one month of waiting!!!
          WILLfindways

Hello, Fellow Wonderful Creatures!

The device you want is out of stock.  Plain and Simple.

You just need to wait for it to become available.

Request for a call back from the Creatures in Globe Store SM Bacoor as soon as they the unit.  You can always try with other Globe Stores.  But if it's really out of stock, it's really out of stock.

#WeDeserveFarBetter

#MakeTheBestHappen

We accept the things we think we deserve.

- The Perks of Being WILL

• Re: 128 gb iphone 6 plus unavailable after one month of waiting!!!
            iggy

Hi kjm

I know that you are really looking forward in getting your hands on the Apple iPhone 6 Plus. Now, who wouldn't be excited? It's the first time that Apple entered the phablet market, a market that was dominated by Android (more specifically by Samsung).

I guess we have to consider the fact that both the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus got an overwhelming positive response from users and critics alike, and a lot of people really wanted a big screened iPhone. This can be seen by the fact that it is selling like pancakes, not just here in the Philippines, but all around the world.

In my opinion, reapplying in a different Globe store wouldn't guarantee that you would get an iPhone 6 Plus(128 GB), since it is flying off the shelves. I guess the best course of action is to just wait it out. I know that Globe is doing it's best to get stocks of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus to its stores as soon as possible because a lot of customers really wants to get a hold of this amazing phone. Just like what Andy Warhol said "The idea of waiting for something makes it more exciting".