16 Replies Latest reply on Dec 28, 2014 7:42 PM by kenjikent

BILL SHOCK

kenjikent

Shock ako sa existing plan 499 umabot ng 1600!! Monitor ko lahat ng PV at MB allocation sa plan at bago nag cut off hindi pa nga nagamit lahat at may sobra pa kasi lagi wifi gamit namin kc may globe internet kami!! What happened? Ganyan na ba talaga ka mandaraya ang globe sa FUP NG GLOBE????

• Re: BILL SHOCK
          fervish

Hi? Were you able to obtain a copy of your bill statement? You can call the hotline 211 for any dispute on bill charges. They can extend you better assistance with your bill concern. Request for reversal of charges if you know you were wrongfully charged. Otherwise, it is the discretion of Globe if you are allowed for any reversal.

Also, take screenshots more often of the plan usage meter so you have references when disputing charges.

Also, please be reminded that the use of the plan is solely by the owner. Globe's system will always reflect that those charges are from the end part of the subscriber. Read thoroughly you bill statement. Call the hotline and let them explain to you the details.

Merry Christmas! :-)

WILLfindways

Hello, Fellow Wonderful Creatures!

Before your Scream and Shout and Let It All Out, please check your Billing Statement first.

Connected to a Wi-Fi, I definitely recommend to turn off Data Services to all my patients.

If the charges are all valid, I guess your monitoring wasn't good enough.

Try to have a wonderful weekend!

#WeDeserveFarBetter

#MakeTheBestHappen

We accept the things we think we deserve.

- The Perks of Being WILL

P.S. To answer your (not so) wonderful question, "Ganyan na ba talaga ka mandaraya ang globe sa FUP NG GLOBE????

Wonderful Answer:  No. Php 1,600 will not make Globe Richer any richer.

kenjikent

I check the billing statements! Ang weird may gumamit sa existing postpaid ko! Nag share a load ng 300 peso starting ng cut off date. Kinuha ko new unit ng nov 16 at nag cut off ng nov 17 kasi new.so nov18-dec17 ang cut off date! I cant imagine nov18 @ 00:32 am may nag share ng load ng 300 pesos??! Tulog na kami lahat nyan! Ang tanong ko? New Number at starting ng cut off date may nag share a load ng hinde namin alam??!

fervish

Itawag agad yan sa 211 and file a dispute on the amount.

kenjikent

Tinawag ko po na sa 211. Pero hindi pa daw nila makita sa computer nla bill #2. Pro sa website nla ng account ko nakita ko dun sa billing statements at nakalagay dun lahat2x. Yun lang problema sa share a load.twag nlang cguro ako ulit next week wla rin ksi nagawa ang agents kausap ko eh.. Gusto ko sana mag change ng number kaya lang may charge sayang din yun..

gianthegreat0920

Nasa billing statement mo ang kasagutan, and don't worry kung hindi naman valid ang charges pede naman i'reverse yun.Chill lang tayo, maso'solve ang problem kung mahinahon tayo. hope it helps