5 Replies Latest reply on Dec 22, 2014 2:54 PM by carlopascual0609

Application pending for 20 days!!!!!! still no progress

antonargana

So I applied for an Iphone 6+ 64 gb last dec 1. the CSR told me that there were still available units. after a few days i globe called to request for a copy of SSS e-1 form for Identification purposes even though i already sent a copy of drivers license and passport. its been more than 2 weeks and i have called called over and over (i already have 6 reference numbers) and still nothing.  im tired of talking to csr's can someone help me so i can actually talk to globe's  "support team" so i can get real answers.

• Re: Application pending for 20 days!!!!!! still no progress
          fervish

Sorry to hear this. Hindi lang po kau ang may problema ng delay sa Globe ngaun. Pati po recontracting inaabot ng 3 weeks. Wala na po kasi ibang remedy but to call the hotline. Sa kanila po kasi mga account related concerns. If you have to call them everyday, do it. Ang ginagawa ko po is every after 2 days ako tumatawag. Habaan na lang po ng paxenxa kasi ikaw lang din po kawawa pag pinapagalitan mo mga nasa hotline. ;-)

carlopascual0609

@antonargana

your case, from what you told me, that you were asked to  send an SSS E-1 Form.

I guess the odds are this. ( Correct me if I'm wrong.)

>> you applied online

>> the agent called you for interview, yet you provide an SSS number other than what is written in your e-1 form

>> you have submitted your e-1 form, then your application went into oblivion.

If this is the case, (and for those I know with the same case of providing a wrong SSS#), It already means "Disapproval" of your application since you were not provided with a feedback for almost twenty days.

My best suggestion to you is to apply in a Globe store, or in HOTLINE (02-7301010). Don't expect any feedback from your online application since it has already went into nothing.

carlopascual0609

And one more thing, your issue is not about stock availability, since there is ALWAYS a stock for new line applicants, while there is very limited for existing subscribers.

antonargana

thank you very much for your replies. yes i submitted the e-1 form and thats when everything went wrong. it just irritates me that this still happens even though this is going to be my fourth line with globe.

so i called globe this afternoon and the csr informed me that they have already fixed the problem involving the address.  should i still expect for a call or should i just apply again?

carlopascual0609

They, the CSR thru 211 cannot do anything more than Escalation Reports. Like what you said, they say that they are already fixing the problem. But do they have to fix the problem for more than two weeks already? If you have a spare time, you can drop by through a Globe store, and hopefully get approved within the day. Some Globe stores have their orw approvers that can verify the documents inmediately, and approve, and release the handset on the same day.