1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 21, 2014 7:58 AM by fervish

application

dkdd

I applied for additional plan for iphone 6. It has been approved (had to call to even know about this status) but until now wala pa din. Sabi there are no available units and they can't say when it'll replenish. Can I go to a globe store na lang where I applied my first plan and get the unit there? Parang ang tagal na kasi. Wala pa din unit! :(

• Re: application
          fervish

Hi. The unit will be released by the channel from where you submitted your application. Unless arrangement will be made between the channel and the store where you obtained your first line that they (store) will release the unit.

Please be aware that there are limited stocks for iPhone 6/6+ due to limited allocations given by Apple to the Philippines, consider also the shipping of the units thru different customs/couriers. At least, these are acceptable reasons. And not to mention, the system issues experiencing by Globe.

Anyway, as per info from 027301300 , stocks will replenish on the second week of January 2015. For iPhone 6 16 gig, it's available at any gbc near you.

Goodluck!