4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 28, 2014 11:59 PM by ventagli

Why is my Unbilled usage constantly increasing?

ventagli

I am a postpaid with Best-Ever mySUPERPLAN 499 plan user, but before this incident happen I already have a conversation with the globe CS that my plan have 900 PV(Peso Value) that it was split from phone, text+internet and the remaining points will be my choice. Then it explains to me when all the PV was consumed I will be charge of 700php per month that was limit. I dunno why but suddenly I receive a text from globe for unbilled usage. The first message I got was 1XX.XX of unbilled usage and it's gradually increasing to 200~250 in every 3~5 mins, which has to become a total of 5XX.XX of unbilled usage but before the charge increases I already turned off my Data Connection. Currently, I received again from globe that my unbilled charge are still rising to 1xxx.xx and now my unbilled usage is 1250.89.

Thanks! Globe!

• Re: Why is my Unbilled usage constantly increasing?
          Ely Vallez

Hi ventagli, the best way you need to do is to call to the hotline Contact Us for better assistance on your bill, you may request for billing explanation to know more about why, your charges was reached on that amount, the customer service can breakdown all the charges on your bill as well as the unbilled charges, then they can also provide information regarding on your usages on your line

iamling143

Most of the time if you call, Globe will just tell you to wait for the bill to be issued as they tag these charges as "system-generated" and they don't have a way to see the breakdown at that. I would recommend that you wait for the actual bill so you can see the breakdown, if the charges just came out of nowhere then you can dispute.

Hi ventagli! Register your mobile number to MyAccount at https://accounts.globe.com.ph to see the breakdown of your unbilled charges. It's best to also wait till your bill is generated, so that you'd see the final breakdown of charges that is due for your account. Thanks!

ventagli

Thanks everyone for replying.

I've already called the globe costumer service and verify that there's no unbilled charges shown on my records. I already have a globe account to check the status of my billing history. I'm just wondering why I get a message from globe on my unbilled charges. Anyways, I got my bill from my e-mail. Sadly, I got an outstanding balance a total of P1,752.30, most of it was Usage(Net of Consumable) of P1,252.67 and the rest is(MRF, One-Time Charges, Vat). I never expected to be charge that continuously although I was warned about using my PV if it's depleted there will be another P700 limit to be charge on me. To begin with I've got no warning about this when I exceed that limit and continuously charges on my bill using data.