3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 18, 2015 11:43 AM by jujut ..

Am I SCAMMED?!

khuerti

I'm wondering how GOUNLI works. I tried subscribing to GOUNLI25 & GOUNLI30 and it seemed working just fine. I was able to call and text even if I only have 0.5 cents worth of load. But something happened when I subscribed to GOUNLI80. I received a confirmation message saying that I'm registered but unfortunately, I wasn't able to make a call, (can't even call 211 due to insufficient balance). Can you tell me what's the minimum balance required for this kind of subscription?

• Re: Am I SCAMMED?!
          jujut ..
          Guidelines and Conditions for GoUnli:

1. GoUnli cannot be used simultaneously with any unlimited and/or mobile browsing offer

2. All the variants are available nationwide and reflected via *143#

3. P1 maintaining balance is required to use the service

• Re: Am I SCAMMED?!
              khuerti

Medyo familiar na naman ako sa guidelines na yan. Wala namang palya yan pag nagsusubscribe eh. Pero baka kasi namiss out nyo po yung point na okay yung GoUnli20 & GoUnli30 subscription kahit Php 0.50 lang yung  remaining balance. Hindi lang talaga naging sapat sa GoUnli80 nung mga time na yun. Nakakasend nga pala aq ng text messages pero hindi makatawag. Pwede nyo po muna subukan bago po uli kayo mag reply ng guidelines. Salamat.