9 Replies Latest reply on Dec 29, 2014 11:29 PM by gspoorcsrs

GLOBE STORE >>>> HOTLINE/ONLINE APPLICATION

gspoorcsrs

Hi guys. I just want to share my experience with you.

Basically, I applied for a new plan online with the thought na it will be faster and less hassle.

I was wrong.

It took me 3 long weeks (going 4) as they just called me regarding my application. They just made a long list of escalations wherein none has been resolved and everyday a new plot twist unfolds.

So then, I went to a Globe store to consult with everything, and so they offered me to just cancel it out and proceed to an application anew through their end. The only downside is the guy I dealt with is firm with what he wants (he's been asking me for a lot of ID's), but when the one who does the verification, etc. told me that what I presented is enough.

To cut the story short, I got it already na in a hassle free 2 working days.

So for those of you, I recommend to apply personally.

• Re: GLOBE STORE >>>> HOTLINE/ONLINE APPLICATION
          carlopascual0609

In some stores, they can actually approve and release the application within the same day.

gspoorcsrs

Yes they do. Was supposed to get mine on that day if not for the Globe guy who's been asking me different kind of IDs, those that are unnecessary since the girl who approves application disproved those demands (given that I went there Christmas time and I can't succumb with all of his demands.) carlopascual0609

carlopascual0609

I assume is this Sm North or Greenbelt or Gateway? They do approve applications by using "Connections" to companies, to easily verify the employment record, status, salary,etc.

Good for you that you got your handset eventhough asked for too many ID's, it's way better than waiting for nothing in Online/Hotline applications.

gspoorcsrs

1st: It's in SM somewhere in Cavite

2nd: No. I actually contacted my HR and gave them her number (Our company is a loyal Globe postpaid subs)

3rd: Yes. It's way better than 4 weeks.

4th: Face to Face can further assure you of something despite your hesitations compared to calling over and over on the hotline without any clue where to get the best person available (Yes. Globe CSRs are Globe's biggest downfall. No offense.)

5th: I didn't provide too much IDs (because I'm not capable at that time), but yeah, all that I'm with suffice (as per the girl who called me)

carlopascual0609

I think it is Sm Dasmariñas. My friend applied there to agent named Ms. Lhot, and it was also approved immediately, within hours, the unit was released.

gspoorcsrs

Nope. but yeah, the gist of all this mess I've been with is that only if the people I spoke with was honest, upfront, and efficient, I wouldn't be in much trouble with my online application.

(They tried beating around the bush, then waste your time for the putting you on long hold, then make an escalation report, then tell you to wait for 24 long hours. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.)

I can try to understand the situation should they have been honest that they don't know what to do.

PS: I wish they will provide the direct contact or arrange a three-way call for the Support Team so that all of us we'll not be stuck with all these ticket numbers and wait for nothing.

carlopascual0609

Applying in a Globe store is typically better than Online or Hotline. Globe stores has a lot of ways to verify the documents. Using connections, and in your case of providing the Contact number of your manager are just some of their awful ways to expedite an application.

Online/Hotline typically relies on the old fashioned method of calling the HR office's number/sending email to the HR Personnel, in which there are times that the personel itself cannot easily respond, thus, increasing the time for application. Globe store application typically engage in other methods of verification rather than those.

gspoorcsrs

Yes. I hope as well, Globe's internal system can be integrated in a much more better route. Coz seriously, I've spoke with several supervisors and they can't even assure me anything as well (not even a simple call back.)

Customer Experience is what makes the subscribers stay. I believe that only if there's a new TelCo to break the ice and give a great customer experience, they wouldn't mind switching from the 2 giant networks to the newer, but better one.

That is the deal breaker, for me personally, if ONE feels like s/he's important whenever s/he has any concerns I have no other reason to go anywhere else.

carlopascual0609

I assume this is either Sm North, Gateway or Greenbelt? They do use "Connections" to verify employment status, records, salaries, etc.

Good for you that you got your handset already eventhough asked for too many ID's. It's way better than waiting into oblivion for your Online application.