Globe follows the Bank Sentral ng Pilipinas Circular 608 Series of 2008 and the provisions of Circular No. 564 dated 3 April 2007 on the guidelines governing the acceptance of valid identification cards for all types of financial transactions by banks and non-banks financial institutions under BSP supervision.
Unfortunately, Postal ID is not one of them.
The types of IDs accepted are the following:
- Driver’s License
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) ID
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance
- Police Clearance
- Postal ID
- Voter’s ID
- Barangay Certification
- Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) e-Card
- Social Security System (SSS) Card
- Senior Citizen Card
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID
- OFW ID
- Seaman’s Book
- Alien Certification of Registration/Immigrant Certificate of Registration
- Government Office and GOCC ID, e.g. Armed forces of the Philippines (AFP ID), Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF ID)
- Certification from the National Council for the Welfare of Disabled Persons (NCWDP)
- Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) Certification
- INTEGRATED BAR OF THE PHILIPPINES ID
- COMPANY IDs ISSUED BY PRIVATE ENTITIES OR INSTITUTIONS REGISTERED WITH OR SUPERVISED OR REGULATED EITHER BY THE BSP, SEC OR IC
Eh bat kasama jan sa list Postal ID? lol
Then I stand to be corrected if that's the case ... Maybe Globe is not as stringent as I thought it was.
Pero bakit hindi tinatanggap sa Globe Store Postal ID? Nagtry na kasi ako minsan.
Kung ako hindi ko rin tatanggapin as it is very easy to get one BUT if the website recognizes it then better show it to them or have them correct the entry as it may lead to further confusion or even dissent.
Baka nga hindi lng updated ung nasa site.
Thanks sa pagsagot, try ko na lng ule at itanong