6 Replies Latest reply on Jan 13, 2015 2:39 PM by joshl

Unbilled Charges

iamling143

It has been three months since Globe has habitually charged me incorrectly for data usage usually on the second or third day from cut-off date. Weird thing is, nobody can explain why this is happening. I just grew tired of calling every month once bill is generated to request an adjustment. *tired*

• Re: Unbilled Charges
          iggy

Hi iamling143

That can be quite a hassle, and it can lead to a lot of confusion, especially if you are trying to manage your account. I do have a question, does it eventually show up on your bill? The reason I'm asking is because unbilled charges are not final, so they may or may not be included on your bill, and once it is final and charged to your bill, that would give you an idea of what it really was.

It might be a good idea to monitor your usage via My Account so that you can be on top of what's going on.

iamling143

I'm baffled as to why, despite my unyielding efforts, I get to experience this problem.

wartaf

Hi iamling143, ask ko lang kung san ka nagrerekla mo, kasi nangyari din sakin yan, yung una hindi ko pinapansin kasi hindi naman nadadagdagan yung monthly bill ko pero ngayong month, halos doble yung naging bill ko, gusto ko din sana ireklamo yan kaso laging sagot sakin nung customer rep. nila, hindi pa daw nagrereflect yun sa billing ko kaya tumawag nalang daw ako pag nagreflect na. t.i.a.

joshl

Hi iamling143,

I sent yo ua private message regarding this. Kindly check your inbox. Thanks!