5 Replies Latest reply on Jan 8, 2015 9:43 PM by fervish

how much is my december bill?

eliseo

how much is my december bill in my globe home tatoo?

• Re: how much is my december bill?
          margemendoza

Hi. Please help me finish my research by taking a short survey about Globe. It would mean a lot. Just click on the link. Thank you so much!! Globe Telecom's Social Media Marketing Strategies

fervish
            There are many ways to check your account balance:

1. By dialling *143#. Follow and select the appropriate choice.

2. Downloading the GServices app on Play Store for Android and App Store for iOS. Enroll your mobile number and verify it. Once verified you can view your account balance and the due date.

3. Calling 211 and following the voice prompt for checking account balance. Request for a copy to be sent to your email and maybe request for paperless billing too. For more info globe.com.ph/gogreen

4. Creating an account at accounts.globe.com.ph. Enroll your mobile number and verify it. Once verified, you can fully use the self-service options at the menu. 

Dashboard - An overview/summary of your account.

Plan Usage Meter - Tracker of your account balance, data usage, sms and call minutes tracker

Data Usage - data tracker for GoSurf

Bill Statement - PDF file of your account statements for the one year duration which you can easily view or download for your perusal. You can even print directly when you need a hard or printed copy.

Change my plan - an option to change your combos. Changes should be made 5 days after your cut off date and 5 days before cut off date. If your cut off is every 17th, you can change it on 25th-11th of the next month. The change will take effect on the next billing cycle that is on the 18th. 

Ely Vallez

hi eliseo, you can check your bill by texting BALANCE then send it to 2312, or by dialing *143# and also by registering at accounts.globe.com.ph. That other way aside on calling the hotline Contact Us

joannamaried.

Hello,

Have enrolled your account online? It's much easier and more convenient if you do so. You can also enroll in paperless billing then you'll receive your monthly bills via email to avoid overdue payments. In case you haven't enrolled yet, here's how:

Visit www.globe.com.ph and login

- Click the "My Account" tab > click "Add Account"

- It will ask you for your "Account Type" and "Mobile Number"

- A verification Code will be sent out to your Mobile Number then put in the the "Verification Code" field then hit "Add Account"

-Once done, you can now view your Bill .