2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 12, 2015 10:58 AM by nxsed15

Hi, Im having issue with my iphone 5 after consuming the 3 gb data allocation given by globe to their postpaid subs. My signal turns to EDGE connection. According to the CS na nakausap ko it is normal daw. I did some TS with my phone. I bought a prepaid L

nxsed15

Hi, Im having issue with my iphone 5 after consuming the 3 gb data allocation given by globe to their postpaid subs. My signal turns to EDGE connection. According to the CS na nakausap ko it is normal daw. I did some TS with my phone. I bought a prepaid LTE Sim and connect it to my phone. I change as well the APN Settings to http.globe.com.ph but it didnt ressolve the issue. Im still getting EDGE signal. I called TS again and they told me that it should not be the scenario. It should be LTE according to rep. Im wondering if it is possible that since the phone is still locked to globe, it doesnt matter if prepaid or postpaid gamit ko, since the serial number is registered to them then the server will only give me edge until my postpaid account refresh.