2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 13, 2015 6:55 AM by ChitoReyes

Newbie here!

iamaaron23

Hello to all ! I have been subscribed in Globe Tattoo Home Broadband for just 3 months ago. Isa sa mga requirement kapag mag aapply ka is valid id. Because I have none any valid id to present, the agent told me if I have known one of my relatives has/have a valid id. So isa sa mga auntie ko ginamit ko voters id. Yun nga lang, my account was put under my auntie's name. Ngayon,  want to transfer it under my name. My question is, what are the requirements should I prepare? What are the steps should I take?

• Re: Newbie here!
          jenny20

Hi,

If you want to request to put the account under your name there should be a request coming from the listed customer, there should be no overdue balance, account should be active and if ever the account is temporarily disconnected there should be no pending orders (no additional contract period if customer is already outside contract). Other modifications can only be executed after the account has been transferred (Transfer of Location, Change Billing Address, Change Plan). There will be a 550php transfer of ownership fee charged to bill. Required documents are Letter of request from the listed customer, valid ID of the listed customer, valid ID of the authorized person. You can call Globe hotline or go to the nearest Globe store in your area.

• Re: Newbie here!
            ChitoReyes

Remember... you still need a Valid ID to make sure that the person to transfer the subscription to is not fictitious.