3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 16, 2015 8:09 PM by ghostblaster

Iphone 6 plus

jailrecio

Until now po ba limited pa rin stocks ng iphone 6 plus? Ngpareserve kz aq mag 2months na until now wala pa rin daw stock na dumadating?

• Re: Iphone 6 plus
          fervish
          Call the channel where you made your reservation. If for recontracting you can call 027301300 as stocks are being replinished as they arrived and are being distributed accordingly.

Be aware that calling the line takes longer time than usual as there are numerous orders for ipu6/6+ lately.

If for new line, call 027301010. For other queries call 211 or check globe.com.ph/contactus for other channels.

mandy.yu.

Good luck doing that. It's forever. I was suppose to get my unit on Dec 9. After hundreds of follow up, I decided yesterday to apply from smart. And just buy the unit from them after approval. You'll just waste your time

ghostblaster

Same problem here. I applied for a Platinum Plan and they seem not interested with me since no one bothers to call me on the status of my application. I'll be giving them more time though to call me until next wednesday (January 21) otherwise I will just file my retention with Smart Infinity. Anyways, the mobile internet and service of smart infinity is awesome. I will also be terminating my other globe postpaid plan and globeline dsl plan next month. So long Globe. Been with you since 1999 as a postpaid subscriber,yet I did not feel any special treatment for being a loyal customer. So disappointing