6 Replies Latest reply on Jan 21, 2015 7:45 AM by chai06

want to know my TATTOO ACCOUNT number

chai06

Hello sir/mam how can i know my tattoo broadband pocket wifi account number? Kasi nung binili ko pocket wifi ko walang nilagay o binigay na account number na gamitin ko para makabayad ako..till now can't figure it out at di pa rin ako nakabayad kasi andito lang ako sa province my accredited stores dito para makabayad ang problema pgnagbayad through text lang gamit nila so means di ko makita account # ko kasi nga cp and text lang paraan sa pgbayad,so gusto ko pong malaman ang account number sa tattoo pocket wifi ko..

• Re: want to know my TATTOO ACCOUNT number
          RNav

chai06 You can call the hotline to ask for your account number. The CSR will verify your contact details and assist you further. Alternatively, if you know how to access the Admin Settings of your Pocket WiFi, there is an SMS Tab. Text PLAN BALANCE to 2312 to know your account number (and other details like your cut-off, etc.). This can also be done by inserting your SIM card in a compatible mobile phone sending PLAN BALANCE to 2312.

chai06

I tried to send text to 2312 but its always says wrong keyword even I put the right keyword,even in costumer service,anyway try ko po yang sinabi mo.. thank you

chai06

Yung sa iba kasi automatic na and the company sent me a text or envelope then nakalagay na lahat dun account number then the amount na babayaran ko and etc..and ng change ako nang wifi company, bago pa kasi ako dito..thanks

RNav

chai06 I-check po ninyo ang Spam or Junk folder ng email na binigay ninyo sa Globe, baka nandun po ang Billing Statement ninyo. Na-try niyo na rin ba yung ilagay sa cellphone at i-dial ang *143#?

The *143# menu is the most convenient way for Globe Prepaid, Postpaid and Tattoo* mobile subscribers to access their load balance/billing information and avail of downloads, promos and other services.

image_gallery?uuid=708fb091-1a39-4d54-9545-ab8dee5325e7&groupId=7122541&t=1406275785794

Invalid entries (i.e., entering a number not in the choices, entering a letter or symbol instead of a number, etc.) will take you back to your previous menu.

*143# works on any kind of mobile phone—from the latest smartphones to the oldest handset models!

This menu is currently available to Globe Prepaid, Postpaid and Tattoo* subscribers only. The menu is different for Prepaid and Postpaid. Watch out for further announcements on the availability of *143# for TM subscribers!

Great news! IMMORTAL TXT is back with Choose Your Promo, exclusively available via *143#! Choose from Immortal Txt/Trio, Unli All Trio, All Net or Unli Tingi. Read more.

*Tattoo SIM cards can access *143# only when placed in a mobile phone.

chai06

Insert ko po sim nang wifi sa compatible mobile I just texted the PLAN

BALANCE to 2312 and it's worked po now I know my account number and my

balance..the other services is answering machine lang po Ang sumasagot..I

think next time please give to your costumers directly yung account number

kung may kukuha o Bibili nang tattoo mobile wifi po,kasi nung kumuha ako

yung costumer services contact numbers lang po binigay tsaka Ang daming

number na kokontakin..sa iba kasi they sent through text and mails about

the payments and the account number.... thank you very much I appreciate po

sa pag respond niyo salon..God bless..

RNav

chai06 I-check po ninyo ang Spam or Junk folder ng email na binigay ninyo sa Globe, baka nandun po ang Billing Statement ninyo. Na-try niyo na rin ba yung ilagay sa cellphone at i-dial ang *143#?