5 Replies Latest reply on Jan 23, 2015 2:56 PM by sperica

globe dsl bundle 3mbps

camilo

Hi, ask ko lng if how to request a recconection of Phone and ibternet bundle. My bundle is 3mbps with unlicalls to globe. Recently kc ive been disappointed sa connection so i decided na hndi bayadan un bill i thought na mateterminate n un. Then naputulan na nga sya, then nagulat ako na may dumating pdin na bill for december to jan eh d ko nga nagamit buong buwan un kc disconnected n nga. Kailangan p ba mag request ng termination? If gusto ko nmn pakabit ulet pano? Pay ung balance tapos?

Thanks in advance!!!

• Re: globe dsl bundle 3mbps
          zyper95

ARTICLE 6: TERMINATING AND SUSPENDING THE SERVICE

6.1 You may cancel the Service at any time by:

(a) giving us thirty (30) days prior notice (please note that you are required to give us this notice if you do not wish to continue to use the Service after the end of the minimum subscription period), otherwise we will continue to supply the Service to you and you will continue to be charged for the Service), or

(b) giving us notice (whether in the form of a letter or a call to our Customer Service Hotline), if:  we breach a material term of this Agreement and we cannot remedy that breach, except if such breach was a result of circumstances reasonably attributable to you; or  (ii) we breach a material term of this Agreement, which we can remedy, but we do not remedy that breach within thirty (30) days after you give us notice requiring us to do so; or  (iii) due to force majeure.

6.7 We reserve the right to redirect, bar or temporarily disconnect your telecommunication service(s) in the event we find inconsistencies in the information provided in your application form, non-payment of an overdue account, usage in excess of credit limit, abnormal usage patterns, fraud, or other similar cases. You shall have no cause of action against us for call redirection, call barring or temporary disconnection. We may reconnect your service(s) once you fully comply with our requirements.  Further, you will continue to be liable for any applicable charges and/or fees, including but not limited to the monthly service fees during the applicable period despite the call redirection, call barring or temporary disconnection.

6.8 Further, we reserve the right to effect a permanent disconnection of your service(s) if you continue to fail to pay your bill within our identified period. Once the service(s) is terminated, all outstanding balance becomes due and demandable.

6.9  In the event that you fail and continue to fail to pay your bill, we will engage the services of a collection agency or institute legal proceedings against you to recover the money you owe us and we may seek to  collect recovery fee and/or reasonable costs and legal fees.

camilo

I just paid the oustanding balance today then tumawag ako for reconnection. I just found out na hndi pala disconnected ang account namin. Biglang nag flashback skin un kinuwento ng kapatid ko na may nag punta daw na tga globe sa lugar namin at nag hahanap at sbing my nag report na may illegal connection daw s area namin. At sinabihan ang kapatid ko ng baka samin daw kaya pnakita nya ung reciept and bills. Then after bigla nalang nag disappear ung lalaki na taga globe kuno so as our internet connection. Is it possible na nagkamali sila ng naputulan? Kasi as in pati fone walang dial tone eh. Fck that man. Sarap patyin ang g*go. Btw i already filed a report and i got the job order already. Just want to clarify things if that is possible n mag kamali sila. Sorry long post.

zyper95

Kung di pa disconnected yung account mo, possible na may naging problema sa connection kaya nawala yung internet saka landline nyo. Pero better na din na nareport nyo para makita nung onsite tech kung ano nangyari. Madidisconnect lang naman yung account mo kung di ka nagbayad more than 3 months. Ilalagay nila under suspension muna yung account haggang di na sesettle yung unpaid bills. Once na settle na call mo lang sa hotline to re-activate yung account and that will be within 24 hours.