2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 17, 2015 7:55 PM by ranniegonzaga0007

Postpaid Application

jenjejejenn

The process for Postpaid application is a frustrating experience. I initially applied online January 8th. I called Globe and checked the status a few days after only to find out that there is no existing application so the rep told me to visit Globe Business Center. I then visit Globe in SM Taytay and submitted docs personally and haven't got any response STILL. Do they advise customers if application is denied?  I hope they do. Its the customer's right to have an update at the very least even application is denied.

• Re: Postpaid Application
          ChitoReyes

I hope so too... Just give them a chance to validate the documents you submitted as they may have been stuck because of the numerous holidays and weekends brought about by the Pope's visit.

If you are employed, some employees give only a certain day for request validations and another day for results adding delay to globe's verification process.

• Re: Postpaid Application
            ranniegonzaga0007

kapag approved ka 3-5days tatawagan ka na agad nila, pero kung inabot na ng more than 2weeks at hindi ka nakakareceive ng call sa kanila possible na disapproved ka, kaya visit ka na sa globe store kung saan ka nag apply, kasi kung sa hotline ka magpafollow up madalas hindi nagpefeedback ang store, happened sakin twice sa waltermart tanauan globe and sm rosario globe