9 Replies Latest reply on Oct 24, 2016 8:41 AM by angeldustxiceburn

Tattoo LTE 1299 X Billing

jkpjulian12

Hi Globe Community,

I wanted to ask directly to you because some of the Globe agents confuses me.

I was asking about how my billing works every end of the month.

My plan is a Tattoo LTE 1299 X Mobile Pocket WiFI, I am supposed to pay 1299Php Every month but the plan indicates 5GB capacity.

This month I have exceeded my 5GB capacity because this plan is just new, upon getting this plan the agent told me that I needed to pay 1299 for the 1st month advance. but I always check my globe account to monitor because it is very confusing some agents told me that every MB that I will exceed has a certain amount to be paid I think its 5Php.

Well what bothers me is that I have asked an agent from Globe using customer service and they told me that even if I exceed my 5GB allocation I will still be paying 1299 ONLY because it is unlimited surfing.

My Globe account indicates negation to what the agents are telling me because on my account there is a 1900+ current balance and total amount due of 670.45 Php. I wish someone could explain this to me PROPERLY because I am really confuse if I will pay additional charges or I will only pay 1299Php each month even if I exceed the 5gb allocation.

The use of my Internet is for FB (Which is supposed to be Free), Browsing and Streaming Videos from Youtube.

Please help me understand my situation.