5 Replies Latest reply on Jan 26, 2015 9:46 PM by kimjirorosana

Globe direct billing location error

kimjirorosana

Screenshot_2015-01-26-00-12-10[1].png
      Good day!

as you can see in the picture above that im having trouble in picking location to register in globe direct billing.
      US States appear on the dropdown box not local regions and cities in the phillipines like abra, rizal etc.
      in order to register you need accurate location and zipcodes.

i tries to entered right zipcodes international but an error pop out and said "error occured in setting up your globe direct billing please try again later". when i tried to enter local zipcodes like 1900 1800 which is valid it says "invalid zipcode".

im trying to register at globe billing 3 days now. ive already post issue that i cant register, but the reply is so far from my current issue.
      i already set up my gmail account to PH amd my play store is already in PH currency when im browsing paid apps.
      already tried GPS and allow google apps to find my location but did not work.
      already tried clearing cahce and data of the play store and relogging my gmail account and did not work, same prompts same problem i hope globe can help me to fix my current issue thanks!