1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 27, 2015 4:37 PM by jerrifecatalan

    paper bill


      CAn I have a soft copy of my paper bill?

        • Re: paper bill


          you can actually request on your fingertips:


          *143# self service menu: select my account then request for the soft copy.

          also there you can enroll your billing to paper less or sending it via your active-valid email you wanted to receive.


          also in addition you can create account on


          from here you can request on any modification, account concern,view- access your billing and payments on your accounts.

          hope this could help with you [email protected]