2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 29, 2015 9:50 AM by ninarowena

how can I use roaming when im in Dubai

yatot

• Re: how can I use roaming when im in Dubai
          sperica

first you should have requested for activation of roaming services on your globe prepaid sim. you may check if dubai is part of the list text GLIST and send it to 2884. You will be charged Php 2.50 for this text message. below are the instruction you can try to activate your roaming

Via SMS

Text GROAM ON and send to 2884.

To activate your roaming service for a specific period

Text GROAM ON to 2884 (i.e. GROAM ON 06/18/2013 27).

Via Twitter

Tweet to @talk2GLOBE to request GROAM activation.

Via Hotline:

Call +6327301212. Charges will apply if the call is made while roaming

• Re: how can I use roaming when im in Dubai
            ninarowena

For Postpaid, International Roaming is Pre-Activated. Line should be active and working.

To subscribe:

-Via +6327301212 toll-free when using Globe Postpaid while in the Philippines and when abroad.

-Via 211 or (02) 7301000

-Via SMS; HELP send to 1234

-Via *143# toll-free when using Globe Postpaid while in the Philippines and when abroad.

For Prepaid, just type GROAM ON <START DATE mm/dd/yyyy> <no. of days> to 2884.  By activating the GROAM service you must have  atleast PhP 100 minimum balance to activate GROAM. Atleast PhP 50 maintaining balance to continue using your GROAM services after activation. Upon Arrival in Your Destination (UAE).

You will receive a message to confirm if you would like to activate your roaming. You will be given 24 hours to confirm. During that 24-hour period, your roaming will be active and your transactions will be charged at regular roaming rates.

- Reply GROAM YES: If you would like to activate your roaming. Roaming SMS charges will apply.

- Reply GROAM NO: If you would not like to activate your roaming. Roaming SMS charges will apply.

- No Reply: If you do not reply within 24 hours, your roaming will be deactivated.

o Within the 24-hour period, you will first receive 3 SMS notifications to ask if you would like to activate your roaming. These SMS notifications are free of charge.