3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 5, 2015 9:58 AM by ma.gracielapalis

i called your hotline 7301000 to recontract my plan, they gave me a list of available phones for my plan, i chose samsung galaxy v, and was assured of its availability and was given a delivery date but i didn't receive the phone on the said date so i foll

sdlmamaril

i called your hotline 7301000 to recontract my plan, they gave me a list of available phones for my plan, i chose samsung galaxy v, and was assured of its availability and was given a delivery date but i didn't receive the phone on the said date so i followed it up, they told me there's a technical problem with the new my lifestyle plan suggesting to cancel it and to call after two business days to recontract.  so i did just that still assuring me of the availability of the samsung galaxy v, the unit wasn't delivered on the said date so i have to follow it up again and was told they will forward it to the support group and i will hear from them in 48 hrs, nothing happened so i called again, this time they told me the unit is not available.  i'm so pissed about it, with all the hassles of calling your hotline in between my very busy schedule.  now i want to know the status of my plan? and the unit? and will yopu please do something about your useless hotline? it seems they are not well coordinated with your system. thank you