11 Replies Latest reply on Oct 21, 2016 9:11 AM by zekiber2

How do you usually resolve issues about postpaid accounts that were fraudulently opened with Globe?

beavis_moondrop

Somebody applied 3 postpaid accounts under my name 2 years ago. These accounts were opened and the units were claimed when I was already out of the country. I've already raised this issue with the Customer Service through the hotline. I also went to Globe SM Tayuman Branch last Saturday, 31 January to formally file this complaint. However, when I called the Customer Service hotline last Monday, I was advised that this was still under investigation. To speed up things, I went to Globe Waltermart Plaridel, Bulacan to personally file the complaint. The store's Assistant Relations Manager attended to us. He advised us that this was a known issue with the store and that the suspect was already terminated.

However, his response on how these complaints were resolved previously was very disappointing. He advised us that if in case we are interested to avail of your postpaid account,we will just need to attach our affidavit of denial so that the approving officer will be able to verify. If in case we are not interested to avail of your postpaid account, he mentioned that these financial responsibility under my name will never be erased. I really believe this is not a resolution to this issue.

I need help and clarity on how this can be resolved ASAP. This is not just a mere case of unpaid Globe account but a case of IDENTITY THEFT and FRAUD.