5 Replies Latest reply on Feb 7, 2015 4:49 PM by ChitoReyes

change my globe postpaid plan

cnc150

Can i change my globe postpaid plan from 1299 to 999 even i am still locked on my 1299 plan? If so, what is the process? Do i have to pay on anything like fee? Please help.

• Re: change my globe postpaid plan
          cnc150

Please help

devils_advocate

I would advice you to have a better answer is to call directly the Globe Customer Service

If you are in Metro Manila you may dial 730-1000 using a lined phone or using your mobile phone dial 211 ( be sure that your balance is enough to call. Though calling is free but Globe required you at least having an airtime credit which is enough to call for 1 minute)

ChitoReyes

Under your contract you cannot DOWNGRADE your plan to a lower one if you are still locked in. Doing so would be subjected to pre-termination fees.

You are permitted to UPGRADE but not to downgrade.

devils_advocate

@ChitoReyes could you please attach a screen captured or link of the "Terms and condition" with the following clauses :

a.) "Under your contract you cannot DOWNGRADE your plan to a lower one if you are still locked in. Doing so would be subjected to pre-termination fees."

b.) "You are permitted to UPGRADE but not to downgrade."

Proof or a screen captured clauses of term and condition could really help the other readers and followers.

Thanks.

ChitoReyes

Provision F of the

PROMO CERTIFICATE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SPECIFIC TO THE BEST-EVER MY SUPER PLAN SUBSCRIPTION

F. At the option of the Subscriber, subscription to the Best-ever MY SUPER PLAN shall have a Holding Period of six (6), twelve (12), eighteen (18), twenty four (24), or thirty (30) months from date of line activation when Subscriber avails of a free or discounted Gadget therewith, unless otherwise specified in a separate promo document. During the Holding Period, the Subscriber shall NOT TERMINATE, DOWNGRADE, ASSIGN OR TRANSFER any right or obligation of, his/her Best-ever MY SUPER PLAN Subscription. Otherwise, Subscriber shall pay the Pre-termination Fee and Php 550 Administration Fee. The Pre-termination Fee shall be computed as follows: Pre-termination Fee = Handset Base Price [HBP] - Cashout / Total Holding Period x Remaining Holding Period