6 Replies Latest reply on Feb 11, 2015 10:52 AM by sperica

Initial Payment Application

cielito.lannu

I have been a customer for just a week and I am already encountering problems. Make sure that the initial payment I paid amounting to 1,099 will be applied to my bill. According to your CS when I called as of 11:00 PM 02/09/2015, once payment is applied this would only result to a 683.12 Outstanding Balance (1,782.12-1,099.00). Please confirm this information provided by your representative. Account Number  856202565

• Re: Initial Payment Application
          zyper95

Kindly refrain from posting any account related information such as account number, mobile number etc for your security. As to your concern, initial payment or advance payment after installation is not applied on the first billing since it won't correlate with your billing cycle. Basically, The advance or initial payment will be applied on the last month of your contract.

sperica

if the csr confirmed that payment is already posted, ibig sabihin posted na talaga sya. Nagkaroon ka lang ng remaining balance kahit may 1 month initial payment kana kc ang billing ng globe meron tinatawag na advance Monthly service fee. Pansinin mo ang bill mo, meron dyan from time of installation na date to cut off mo , tapos may equivalent na one month pero advance ung date.  tama si zyper95 na maari mong magamit ung advance payment mo sa huling month ng bill pero dapat lagi kang fully paid sa lahat ng bill mo.

cielito.lannu

I talked to two (2) CSRs from globlelines, they said that the initial payment has already reflected on my bill: FYI: flyers state that "initial payment will be applied either 1st or 2nd bill (not on your last month of the contract)". What you say here and 2 other people from their CSR are inconsistent.

cielito.lannu

I talked to two (2) CSRs from globlelines, they said that the initial payment has already reflected on my bill: FYI: flyers state that "initial payment will be applied either 1st or 2nd bill (not on your last month of the contract)". What you say here and 2 other people from their CSR are inconsistent.

cielito.lannu

Your 2 CSRs even claimed that what you have posted here is a misinformation, you can pull out our call to listen to our conversations if you want. I just want clear and consistent information which I am not getting from your company.

sperica

there is no inconsistency on the information provided, as i have stated above, there is an advance Monthly service fee equivalent to 1 month, if you can check your bill under page 2, dates reflected is in future date meaning its in advance.  if you are to have 12 months contract and you wish to terminate the account and if you have no overdue and always updated on the payment the last bill 12 you may no longer pay because you have settled it on advance already. Also the date of termination should be the last date on your bill 11.