5 Replies Latest reply on Feb 11, 2015 2:15 PM by hcescala

Tattoo DSL Disconnected

denquiroz

I just got my tattoo dsl 3mbps installed 10days ago. I paid 1299 during the installation. Yesterday i received my bill via email. It says i have to pay another 300++ for the unli bb etc. and the PAYMENT DUE DATE IS ON FEB 26. I havent paid it yet because it was just Feb 10. To sum it all up, i got disconnected. Can you please explain why this hapenned? thanks

• Re: Tattoo DSL Disconnected
          sperica

is the problem your internet or your wireless pHone? since its just your first bill there should no disconnection of the service. it may be a technical problem and better to call the hotline 211 or o27301000 for better assistance.  for your wireless phone you might have reached the allowed credit limit, this may be one of the reason beside of technical problem

denquiroz

the internet redirects me to a globe page saying that i may have missed a payment.

Btw the landline is another thing. Since the time globe personnel installed the telephone, i was not able to use it. No dial tone.

sperica

if that's the case you really need to call the tech hotline for them to assist you, if you are redirected , they need to check your modem for possible change of modem username and password as well as your landline. But before calling the hotline you need to be in the premise, meaning infront of the units, para mgproceed sila sa troubleshooting

hcescala

Hi denquiroz did you sign a form after they install your broadband? It's globe's protocol, technician will call their hotline to report the installation progress, the CSR will even talk to you to check what are the things the technician did, even the free phone serial will be checked.  Once your internet connection and landline was tested working and confirmed with the CSR thats the time the technician will ask you to sign a form.

Unli bb? Pang blackberry ata yan.

For the "the internet redirects me to a globe page saying that i may have missed a payment." probably your account PPOE need some activation.

Kindly report to globe using your mobile phone, dial mo lang 211.