3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 11, 2015 8:35 AM by fervish

disturbo

edselbigbig

Gandang gabi ask lang ako kasi bakit ang dami pumasok nang call sa number ko na hinde ko naman kilala samantala bago lang ang postpaid number ko at walang nakaalam Sa number ko kunde ako la mang? Tanong lang po ako pwede ba mag palit nalang ako ulit number kc wala pa ito isang buwan

• Re: disturbo
          notevenfollowed

May stalker ka EDSEL! Sa hotline 211 ka mag request nyan.

ChitoReyes

Your number must have been the number of someone else' in the past. Globe recycles its terminated postpaid numbers after 6 or more months.

I also have a number which I thought nobody knew as I used it for another purpose but it was also receiving calls and sms from different people addressed to a particular person specially in the beginning. I just lived up with it.

fervish
              A portion from thw recontracting form which states that:

l) I agree that the mobile number assigned to me is a randomly assigned telephone number that is based on the numbering plan assigned by the NTC and that Globe retains ownership over this number, thus, Globe has the right to change and allocate any telephone number assigned to me at any time without incurring any liability for any loss or inconvenience on Globe’s part and that Globe has the right to dispose of the telephone number in whatever way Globe deems necessary and/or convenient in the event of termination my subscription with Globe.